Revel + NovuHealth, two of the nation’s leading health engagement technology companies, have merged into one organization—effective October 1, 2020. Between NovuHealth’s best-in-class, personalized healthcare loyalty programs and Revel’s breakthrough applied behavioral research and health action technologies, we’ve established Revel + NovuHealth as the largest technology company focused on member engagement for healthcare’s most trusted organizations. The new combined company brand will be rolled out at the beginning of 2021, reflecting and unifying the spirit of both organizations. In the meantime, we will continue to hire top talent to join Revel + NovuHealth in order to propel us forward on this new journey together. We’re excited about the path ahead—are you ready to join the healthcare revolution?
Does the idea of playing a significant role in the market strategy of government programs within an entrepreneurial, fast-growing organization sound like your jam? Are you looking for an organization where your expertise and experience are not only needed, but valued? If so, we’ve got an opportunity with your name written all over it!
Revel + NovuHealth is seeking a seasoned, dynamic individual with extensive government programs (ideally Medicare/Medicaid) experience to lead our market access strategy. Reporting to the SVP Government Programs & Strategic Initiatives, you will lead Revel + NovuHealth's market access strategy and execution for our government programs portfolio. This is a critical senior leadership role that will be instrumental in our continued success as an industry leader in consumer engagement and health plan performance.
Why we need you:
- Responsible for the strategic business oversight, operationalization, and execution for an identified market/business
- Point person for complex projects related to market strategy
- Coordinate business development opportunities for the government programs market
- Help manage financial performance for the identified market/business
- In partnership with internal teams (eg product development, marketing, etc), identify and explore unmet customer needs in order to drive new growth through innovation)
- Collaborate with stakeholders responsible for existing product innovation in order to meet current and new markets
- Develop and lead Market Strategy team in their success of delivering and developing existing and new business opportunities
- Develop relationships that nurture provider partnerships and seek broader shared savings and risk/value-based opportunities to support the government programs market strategy in achieving quality, growth, and financial performance targets
- Assist with market's HEDIS, CAHPS, and HOS strategy in collaboration with matrix partners in STARS, Coding / Risk Adjustment, and Care Management teams
- Identify health care, economic, and other policy developments that could impact our business and operation
- Utilize a high degree of strategic thinking, decision-making, and tactical skills to develop broad strategy, options, and recommendations to address a complex range of government program issues
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate:
At Revel + NovuHealth, we know that unicorns don’t exist, but Rhinos sure do! We’re not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet any combination of the listed skills below, we would love to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree related to field, MBA a plus (equivalent field experience will be considered)
- 10+ years experience related to government programs (ideally Medicare/Medicaid) and health care programs
- 8+ years of proven experience managing complex, full businesses, cross-functional teams, and strong customer acumen
- Intricate knowledge and experience with government programs, managed care, and provider business models, including developing relationships with the federal and state governments and local officials
- Working knowledge of health plan issues and competitor strategies, complex contracting options, financial/contracting arrangements, and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of health care market mechanisms-insurance, hospital/ other institutional providers and professionals/clinicians, key player strategies
- Experience with digital health technology a plus
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate highly complex findings to focus on critical issues and actionable opportunities at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills that empower you to see the “big picture” while defining deliverables, prioritizing action items, and positioning NewCo for long term success
- Strong financial acumen that enable you to build P&L and create a forecast while managing to it
Revel + NovuHealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employee’s contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we're helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future.